Saturday, December 16, 2023

Prayer of healing

 God, 

I ask for understanding tonight.

For clarity.

For wisdom.

For a knowing of the oneness. For healing of a rift.

To make the two sides whole. For Balance.

To know that I am love that has no limit, beyond what the mind knows.

And so is everyone I meet, hidden, and veiled, all in need of a greater seeing, and knowing.

That I am a lamp, which holds the oil of grace.

Without limit.

And that is power.

That nothing needs to be fought.

Only seen.

And loved and allowed, refined, and purified.

I ask for allowing tonight.

To allow myself to speak my truth without fear.

To love my truth, that I have so held in, and kept silent for so long.

To not be afraid of it.

The power of my voice. To always know the voice of truth and only listen to that voice.

The power of spirit.

For grace of my own inner fire, to burn away the voice of the accuser. 

To give myself grace.

I ask for wholeness.

To feel myself in my entirety. To be unafraid.

To feel my heart’s power to heal all those things that have been denied.

And let love be freed from the ego mind’s control, where grace knows its unlimited truth, and never forgets it, never forsakes it, and never leaves itself again.

To know the power of unity. The power of the heart to guide, and put all those lesser powers down, that try to veil the wisdom of the heart’s knowing.

To bind the accuser forever. So it has no power.

To fully allow love, and light, and truth.

To flow out, and free all with this knowing.

To subject the mind, to the ultimate will of Grace, and love which heals all rifts.

Crown that which is most beautiful, take all those energies that have been pointed at me, that wish to destroy----all the hate, and violence, all the shadows, and all the anger, and alchemize those energies into pure grace, turn every word and untrue thing, into your gold.

Turn all the energy that I have held in, all the truth I wish I could have spoken, all the things I did not say, all the half truths, and truths that did not fully know itself, and turn all the parts of me that have been dormant, and denied, and shamed, and held in, and turn them into your grace, with your seeing, turn them into a power that you can use to heal the world.

       Turn this energy, all that I have taken, all the karma I could have expelled, but held in, I give it to you, to alchemize, to refine, back into the source of its own creation.

       Use it to fuel love, and light, and grace, and truth. To revive, and enliven. Use it to give power back to the weak, and weary, and the lost, and healing and knowing and wisdom to those who need it. To raise from the dead the power of life to its own knowing of its regenerative limitless force. 

Free light to finally see itself.

Use my words, for only good, for life. Take all the mistakes, and turn them into grace.

       Take all the voices and every untrue thing lodged in me, and make it pure.

       For I feel the need for greater wisdom. For higher seeing. There are so many voices that separate me from my own grace. Lift me up, to the higher ground of your seeing.

       For I cannot go alone.

       I can only stay in my heart.

       For it’s the only safe space I know.

       Take all those words and all the voices.

       And all the vices.

       And all the shadows.

       And all the things I am not.

       All the anger that was aimed, and I took, and I did not speak, or move, or say anything, and take this force.

       And turn it into good.

       Put what is real, and good, right, where it belongs.

       Help grace to give itself its own knowing.

       Help truth to love itself.   

       To let love fully allow its own power.

       Take these things, and put back all which needs healing. Restore paradise as it was before.

       Heal the rift with your knowing.

       Help me to hear my own voice, so that peace is what is known, and loved, and kept sacred. 

       Free me from the darkness of the mind that wishes to veil me from myself.

       Help me breathe my own breath.

       Help me to see with a single eye.

       With the knowing beyond duality.

       Beyond this reality.

       To the allowing of a child who knows with a knowing of its own wholeness, and goodness, and never forsakes its own love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate this blog