Tuesday, December 19, 2023

A word


What should be said?

I don’t know anymore.

I only know enough to know that, as mother Teresa said, “I am a little pencil in God's hands. He does the thinking. He does the writing. He does everything and sometimes it is really hard because it is a broken pencil and He has to sharpen it a little more.”

And perhaps, if I could say anything extra, I would say to take the pencil, and the power, and the pen.

Take the words, and use them to create a new world, again.

Take the power back from whence it started.

I only want to follow God’s will. And sometimes I don’t know enough, to know exactly what that is.

I only know that love is very powerful. And that leading with the heart is the only sane thing anyone can ever do.

And sometimes, I don’t know how to use this pen, or quill.

I feel like a kid, whose been handed something way too big.

I want to relinquish as best I can whatever I have been given.

It’s not mine, alone.

This knowing, this spark.

It belongs to everyone.

I’m just a simple soul.

Not anything special at all.

And so…

I ask, one small thing.

To free yourself, and every living being, with the power of your higher seeing.

I do know that inside of us, our heart is a very sacred thing.

I haven’t been educated or taught, or schooled in places of regular thought.

I only ask, for better eyesight.

To see me though this very dark night.

I ask you guard the gates, and keep safe all that is good.

To only let in, the light.

The love.

And if I had more things I needed to say.

I’d ask for God’s spirit to lead the way.

I’d ask to know how best to proceed.

To follow a higher truth.

Without any need.

I would use the words I have left in my pen to say thank you.

And I would say thank you again.

I would use my these words to free trapped hearts.

I would use these words to create anew.

I would these words to color the gray, to clear the sky, and scare the dark clouds away.

I would use these words to open hearts.

I would use these words to give hope a place to restart.

I would use these words to clean the oceans, and sky.

I would create beautiful visions, for those who feel lost, and those who cry.

I would give a word, a shaft of light, to those who need better eyesight.

I would heal rifts, and mend broken hearts. If these words had power, and I think they do.

I would heal the sickness of all, and make old things new.

I would with a word, and ink, and a splash.

Bring all the broken pieces together at last.

I would clear away all the untrue, I’d clean up every lie, with a better view

I would with these words, free the slaves, those captive in bondage, to the grave.

I’d speak life to all I could.

I’d give away words, that’d comfort and heal.

I would use them for good to follow God’s will.

I would use these words as a balm, a salve.

I would use them like an elixir, true. To bring back to life, the love hidden from our view.

I’d make a bread so very sweet, that once we partook.

Everyone could eat.

And once everyone was fed.

They’d all start making their own living word bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate this blog