Tuesday, July 30, 2024

The Goodness of God

Dear blog, 
 
There has been so many lessons it feels like I've been trying to integrate into my life. Trying to take a bit of everything I've learned thus far, with me, as I dance, and sing, and live, and move, and love, and learn more. Sometimes I find it overwhelming, and sometimes I find my heart so full, that I don't know what to say---on the sad days, or the really joyful days. Sometimes I write, just me and God, and I feel it is what I can do. And so it has to be okay.

       And sometimes I share them here. 
        And sometimes my heart just says hi. No words needed.     
           
 Bess and I have been painting the walls for our community musical----more like directing painting of walls, we did have so many people volunteer, and it was beautiful, and yet here is still much to be done, and still painted. That day there was magic happening, I feel. Even though my sister hurt her eye, on plexiglass, she was making a window for, and had to wear an eye patch. Though it's healing. We've all had to be each others third eye, I feel. 
And I feel that we are all one, at such a level, that is beautifully, incredible. And sometimes I forget, and sometimes I remember. 
And so do we all. And I guess that's the beauty of it. 
 
And today we have another music program yet again, at the Bird center. 
                    
                    We keep saying, as we go along, "Not my wall, but thy wall be done." As it is everyone who is painting this wall. And some directing, and some pointing, and some seeing.
 
But it is all our wall. 
                
                           My mom was listening to this song this morning. And as I have to get ready to do more music, I thought I'd share this song. As it is beautiful, and good. And I wanted so much to say hi, and hope that I can find the words to write more, when it is the right time. 
                 
Have a beautiful day,
 
Bess is reading out a song she wants to sing to our dad, who really liked this song, "If I had a hammer."  
So I guess better go.  
Steph
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate this blog