Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Headache days

 

Dear Blog,

 

 I’ve not been eating very rounded, or healthy, for a while now. I end up eating sugar, and bready things, and then forget to eat meals.

So, in an effort to be more conscious about what I put in our body temples, Bess and I decided to try and be more healthy. Since it’s really easy to fall back into old habits.

I think I ate too healthy yesterday, or something, because all last night I was feeling off.

I didn’t know how off until I woke up with a really bad headache. And my head feels so pressurized, I feel pretty gross, and misery of myself.

Maybe I think I need to eat a candy bar. Or a big piece of chocolate cake.

Ugg…

I have one of those headaches. One that is right between my eyes, and ears, and forehead, and it seems to move around. Oh my goodness. I wish headaches were not apart of my lesson plan.

Cross off headaches.

Forever.

That would be so nice.

Any other things to cross off?

I can think of a few.

But writing is making me feel some better, even though, though beyond my eyebrows are throbbing.

Yesterday was a good day. There was sun in abundance. Though it was cold, I so enjoyed being outside, and I so enjoyed the ambiance of the day. I enjoyed rummaging in the kitchen, and domesticizing. It felt like one of those blessed days. Very peaceful, and delicious.

A kind of day to store in a jar, to take out and look at, and appreciate.

Oh….

I’m sorry I don’t have much profound things to say, right now. Mostly. Just stopped in, to say hi.

Headache days, are just, re-calibration days, I guess.

I think I’m going to take a bath. See if that helps. It should....


 

 


 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate this blog