Sunday, January 7, 2024

A wish...

After I visit with my father, I sometimes, feel sad. And I realize, that perhaps. I should look deeper. And see and accept the isness of my family, and love everything that has been, and everything that I have been taught by life, without needing to change a thing. 

To accept life exactly as it is. And love it still. And love the story. Without judgment, or wishing things to be different. What I wish most, is to release my own grief. And my own fears. To look at the pain, and see it. And banish only my egos need to control. 

To surrender to life, and to surrender more. 

And let everything that has not been loved, and seen, to be allowed to be held, and seen, and cradled, and accepted, and transmuted.

For mostly, I realize that my job is to see, and love. And to accept the darkness and light, and see that they are just states. And love everything until all the hard shells dissolve within myself. To look beyond words. And love. And thank God that there is grace in the world. And that there are emotions, and cycles and season.

    I am learning still. 




      

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate this blog