Thursday, January 4, 2024

Family tree


Last night I dreamed a dream that carried with it such a beautiful feeling of love, that I want to always remember it. So I'm writing it down here.

In my dream  I was with a crowd of people.

And that there entered something that was unknown---dark. Something strange.

It said, I belong to it.

It said that people I was with had only fed me sticks. And it had fed me meat. I was confused.

What meat?

It said it had left it for me. And I had eaten it.

Confused.

I looked inside.

Myself.

It was like I was carrying a baby. But I was the child.

As I looked closer, I saw words written into every partial of this child’s body. Words like unconditional love, and goodness. Words in little bubbles of cells, like strands of dna, Good, beautiful, lovely words.

And then I turned round, and saw a different crowd of people. People who loved me, people I felt loved by. So many. They surrounded me I could feel the love from them. And I felt safe. It felt like heaven.

Each one, old or young had a gift for me. And they had inscribed something into me that was good. It was if they had created me. And they claimed me. I felt surrounded by love, and this feeling of oneness.

I was not owned by one or another group, or just one person.

But I was apart of everyone. I could feel this. And it felt so, so beautiful. 

I was a part of the past, the present and the future. I was apart of so many people, people who loved me, and had given me their love. I felt connected to them, in a way that was healing.

I was them, and they were me.

And I woke up crying. Feeling so loved.

I realized, when I woke up, that I was not just a solid me. But every part of that real self, was a part of something greater than just me.

I am not alone.

I am loved.

I am part of a family tree that extends beyond what can be seen or known.

And if ever I feel that I am not. If ever I feel as if I need wisdom, or advice.

And love feels like something you have to earn.

I will look within, to the inscription on my soul and see that my mother, and my mother’s mother, and her mother, and her mother before her, and all the mothers until me, are there. Their love, their wisdom is there.

A gift.

My father, and his father, and the fathers leading up to me. Their protection is there. Their knowing is there.

A gift.

And all those books, and words, and love I have found, and the wisdom the authors learned from the books they read, and all the sages until now, their ancestors, and wisdom are inside me.

And so, if ever I feel confused. 

If ever you feel frightened.

If ever there are groups of people who feel solid, who have forgotten that they are apart of each other. 

If I forget this.

And if darkness wants to make a claim.  Or the world, or some group.

I will look deeper.

There is truth written inside you, and me. Read your pages, know your worth. God has claimed us. We are owned, protected, and created by love, and its threads are sewn into the fabric of everything.

No one can own any part of you, because you are part of it all. We have given each other our best gifts, and each one of us is a living gift. 

Every strand of hair, every strand of dna. There is coded love, and wisdom, and all those things you think you need from an outside place, is there, on the inside.

You have those records deep within. Look into your own library.

Find the book where your family tree is, and there you’ll see you have deep roots, and branches, and a tribe that loves you, deeply.

There are souls who know, and love you, beyond this place. A family that standing guard.

You are apart of something much bigger than your you think.

You are more loved than you know.

More powerful than you realize.

Remember.

And there inside you are words of life inscribed, gifts, knowledge, truth. Your own family tree.

And if we could remember how much love we contained, we’d look around in awe, and wonder why we ever felt alone at all

We'd know that our love---our mother, and father, and family is connected to us, always. Surrounded us, every moment, every second of the day, sending us messages.

And love, and courage, and strength. And everything good that has been gleaned until now.

Hoping we'll see those invisible branches, and roots, that connect us all to the place where our hearts dwell in truth together. So that moment, by moment, we will see inscribed on every soul we meet, those gifts, those words of truth, that connect us all. 

Someday we will all read together, the book of life, in each other, and we see that heaven has been surrounded us all the time. That love is our inheritance. And has been all along. And so has everything we have been searching for.


 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate this blog