Friday, March 8, 2024

Bouquet of puppies

 


Hello. I just stopped by to say hi. 
 
So I have Bouquet of puppies. It’s black and white, and wiggly, and bitey. Instead of smelling this bouquet, it will smell you!! It will give you kisses, and hugs. This Bouquet is the best puppy bouquet of love you’ll ever hold.
 
I can sit on the ground and scoop up this Bouquet of black and white poppies, and am enfolded in a bundle of joy.
 
 If ever I’m feeling like I need some joy juice, especially the unconditional kind, that you can hold.  I can find them. And get a wonderful tonic of fun, and joy, and open hearted love.
 
 Tonight I stayed out with them for quite a while---we have them outside now. 
 And I was curious how long they would stay on my lap, before they wanted to go to their dog house to get warm, and which ones would stay the longest. Moondog, Shiloh, And Thor were the three gold medalist.  Shiloh left first. Then Moondog, and Thor, tied for first place, as they left together.
 
 Each dog is so precious. Though, we need to find them good homes. Bess and I talked about which ones we liked the most.

         This morning, I spent way too long trying to teach them all to sit, when they followed what I asked, they got some milk from the goat squirted into their mouth. 

This was quite effective, and fun. They may not remember tomorrow. But today they did excellent.

                Doing animals feels like I’m taking a lot longer, as the puppies are like cute little children. And each one wants to be held.        

                Then the other day, I came out, and the sun was so nice, I ended up loving on them so long that they all fell asleep, and I on the ground with them.

                Maybe we’ll get to feeding the rest of the animals, eventually.  Gosh…

                We also decided that we better name them, so we could tell them apart, as we had only named a few. And even if they go to new homes. At least for the time being they have a name.

                I have to write them down, because nine names is a lot. And since I’m writing about them, I might as well, give each a small bio. Plus, maybe it will give me inspiration, and I can use this to help find them homes.  Maybe I’ll use this post as my add.

                That might help find them homes. As much as I wish I could keep them.

          

     
There is Pickles, he’s white with black spots, and darling, he has the most unique, dalmatian like spots. He is wiggly, and curious, and a bit of a flirt. He likes to wiggle into your arms, and under things, and find his way back to your arms. He is the most vocal out of all of them, you pick him up and he whines, and talks, and sings, and is a cutie little bundle of love. He’s very smart, and super delightful.




Then there is Thor. He’s gentle, and powerful. He is the biggest of the bunch, and his hair is black and wavy, I feel he does have more golden doodle in him. He also has a bit of a white collar. For being so strong, he is mild, and soft spoken, and quite wonderful to hold. He enjoys being stroked, and scratched.

There is Van Goh, He is smaller than Thor, and has black, wavy hair, with a little white collar as well. He has a lot of golden doodle in him too. He’s sweet, and soft spoken, and I think he’d be good with kids, or someone who wants a fun dog, that also likes to cuddle.

Then there’s Tux. He looks like he’s wearing a tuxedo. He’s Black, and has this cute white paws. He’s shorter than the rest. Feels like a teddy bear. Teddy would be a good name. He’s much more softer than the rest, so I think he gets a bit ignored. He would make a fun dog for a teenager. He is very cute, and sweet. 

Then there is Wendy. We call her Wendy because we were going to call her Wednesday. But decided on Wendy, because its a mix of both names. And she’s so gentle.  She’s mostly black, with a bit of wavy hair, she has a bit of a white collar. She’s just such a sweetheart. And is a very soft spoken, sweet-natured dog. Very fun to hold, and cuddle.

Then there is Shiloh, He’s mostly white with a few black spots. He’s one of my favorites. He’s smart. I taught him to sit, pretty fast. And he listens well. Loves to squirm into your lap. He’s black and white with spots. And such a smarty pants. He’s gentle, but very playful as well. Super sweet. And very fun. He loves to lean into you when you hug him.



Then there is Moondog. He looks the most like a border collie, and has very soft fur. I like the way he looks at me when I talk to him. He really listens, and there is something about him that I just really like. I can’t really say what it is. But he really responds well to me. I taught him to sit today, and he’s always wanting dibs on my lap. Though he’s very rambunctious, and would make great friend for some kids. He has a little white bit of fur on his side, that looks like a crescent moon. He feels like a loyal kind of dog.

Then there is Odin. He is mostly white, with three black spots on his head, and one on his tail. He is such a cuddle monkey. And so flirty. He bites very softly, and like to give ear kisses. He seems like a people. He’s one of my favorites too. I just like holding him because he’s the right mix of fun, and also cuddles. He has more golden doodle in him because his fur is more fluffy.

 

 


Last, but not least, is Lady. She is also mostly white with a few spots. She’s very sweet. And has a lot of golden doodle in her. I think she’s most like her mom. She’s very soft, and gentle, and loving. She learned to sit really quickly. Lady is quite the lap dog, and doesn’t like to get dirty. So her name seems to fit.

 

Anyhow…it’s late, and I just wanted to write something, and say hi. I started writing outside in the sunshine. But I'd have to go dig out my notebook. Mostly I was writing about what I was seeing, and hearing outside. It was warm next to the chicken coup, and the sun felt great. And the chickens were chickening, and the birds were birding. And the sun was sunning, and the breeze was breezing. And then my sister found me and we talked.  

And that's pretty much what was in my notebook. I think...

So this is what I'm writing now. 

And now I think I have some words down, to maybe find homes for this Bouquet of puppies.

I hope to send flowers out to hearts that love them as much as my sister and I.

Have a beautiful weekend,

Steph


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate this blog