Saturday, February 17, 2024

Good things

 

Hi, 

I haven’t forgotten you.

Not at all.

I hope you are doing well.

I hope you are healthy, and your family is well.

I hope that life is treating you with love.

I hope you find paths that are right for you.

I hope you know you are loved, and protected, and cherished.

I hope you know that God loves, and knows you, and watches over your needs.

I hope your heart is happy.

I hope these things and more.

I hope you have the strength you need for the tasks that are yours to complete.

I hope these things for you.

As the days go by.

I hope you speak well of yourself.

I hope you eat like you love yourself.

I hope that if there is anything that you need, you find it.

I hope that all the best things find you.

I hope you dance like you love yourself.

I hope you treat yourself kindly.

I hope you listen to beautiful music, and sing along with it.

I hope you have friends, and neighbors that care for you.

I hope you find beautiful words, and books, and stories that inspire you.

I hope you have space and time, and sunlight, and earth, and water, to nourish your soul.

I hope you walk barefoot on soft soil.

I hope truth surrounds you, and grace never leaves your side.

I hope you only have dreams that bring you peace.

I hope you love yourself, better than you ever did before. 

I hope these good things for you and more.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate this blog