Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Magic



I believe in magic.

I believe in the kind that you can't see. Like wind, or light waves, sound, all the invisible stuff we take for grated. 

I believe that water has memory. I believe trees are my friends.

I have one tree, I like to hug every time I see it, and I think it likes me too.

I believe there are invisible forces so subtle that connect us to each other, and God. A magic that defies our human mind, and puts science to shame.

A magic that you can only be in alignment with in order for you to perceive it. 

I sat on the grass, today, at play practice, watching everyone interact. And I realized something. That most of us don't know that this magic is inside of us, we spend an awful amount of time seeking a validation that can only be found on the inside. And once you find it, you're never, ever alone. Even when you want to be. People find you in your solitude. It's weird. 

This magic is so beautiful, but nobody seems to know about it. We think our wi-fi is powerful. 

Try the wifi of the human heart.

Try God's Gps system.

Try tuning into his power grid. It puts our little ego games, and power grids to shame. 

It's funny because our little egos try pretty dang hard to compete whenever we feel threatened by something more powerful than us. Take for instance  the installation of the 5G internet that they've been trying so hard to get working. 

    In esoteric circles they say that the earth itself is evolving into a higher frequency, and whatever the planets are doing---is mirrored in ourselves---where we drop our 3d egoistic paradigms and flow into the 5D golden age, where true unity, and love, and real power is taking its rightful place in the cosmos.

I feel like right now, there's two huge choices. 3d or 5d. And there's so much crap trying to pull us into our old way of being.

Tonight, it struck me on a deeper level than before. Seeing so many people I care about following so very obediently, doing the "right thing," getting va##inated. And once they do, I look into their eyes, to see the magic in their soul, but something feels off. Their them, their real them, feels distant.  Maybe it's all in my head, but I feel it, maybe even more than seeing it.

So many people are getting sick---and not just sick sick. People are literally dying hours after having their Va##ine, they are getting heart attacks, strokes, and palsy and so much more. And most people are just bullied into getting it. Following the heard. 

I have never been one to follow the status quo. Ever. And this whole thing screams cult. A cult of fear, and division, and darkness. Something pulling us away from ourselves.

I know that by saying this my blog most certainly can, and perhaps will be blacklisted, and shut down.  I thought it was high time I said it. And if my blog's time is up, then I'll accept that. It's been a good run. And if people are banned from going anywhere unless they conform, then I guess I'll be okay with that too. Just as long as I can have peace of mind, I'll be content.

I could go on, and give examples---personal stories from people, friends who know friends who've been seriously harmed from the Va##ine. 

All I will say is that when I was a kid I nearly died when I got my first set of Va##ines. And am not going to tempt fate again. No.

I've spent a small fortune on cleaning my temple, and many years, sweeping it out. I know what a stark contrast it is to have a clean temple verses a dirty dark one. And to see the contrast is a beautiful, beautiful gift, I can only thank a higher power for, and all the sand in my oysters. Without which, I may have never found the pearl.

I know with every fiber of my soul, that this is something designed to keep us from flowing with the earth into a higher state. To keep us stuck in ourselves, away from our hearts, and true unity, to keep us isolated from with the deepest magic of love, the light of God.

   


Corona actually means crown.

Our crown chakra is said to be the portal which God--frequency, light, and unity flows. 

Let no man take your crown---a scripture that I believe was a guidepost for times like these.     

There is real magic out there. A power that is divine, and good, beautiful and full of love. It's not something we can earn, or wear like religious cloak, or creed. A purifying, powerful, sword, that cuts away all the dividing lines, of race, religion, gender, and whatever thing that we've held up as a barrier to the light. 

A burning sword that slices through disharmony, with truth and love, from within, extending in all directions. 


It functions outside of any label.

And I believe the "egoic power" doesn't want to be dethroned, as it knows it's time is done.

Period.

So it's trying to keep everyone small, from knowing their sovereignty.

One last stand to take the crown. 

A dark power, that doesn't want this good, and pure power to overthrow it. A soft, beautiful power, with a magnitude, grace, and strength that is so subtle I don't think any of us can comprehend, define, no religion could explain, no force could contain it, and no mind could grasp it. That's why it's so amazing.

A frequency of light. That works here, now.

Something no mind could grasp, because the mind is just a program, something meant to separate us, to keep us on our isolated planets. Something that will eventually fail---as most old folks homes, with professors and religious people can attest to.

It is a power that functions outside of time.

And all we need do is tune in.

Be in harmony with it, surrender to its holy power.

And maybe, the world will change one heart at a time. 

One peaceful person at a time.

End greed in ourselves, end it in the world. 

Building a bridges so others can cross. 

Stop listening to the darkness, giving it power. Start tuning in to the frequency of goodness.

Step into light, and be the light-workers that the world so needs. 

Heal the planet by healing ourselves.

Solve the political imbalance of power in our own families, in or own hearts. Promote peace. Seek peace. Be peace. Let our mind's agenda of control fall, and allow whatever spirit shows you to dissolve the shadows.  The subtlety of God's handwork will clean you from the inside out, if you let it. Because that is where he lives.

Live from the hegemonic power of love, instead of ego. As one of my favorite guru's Shunyamurti has repeated over and over again.

Because that is the only thing that will be left standing, that is the only real and lasting currency. 

Any investments in that kind of currency will never be lost. 

A crown that must not be taken, bartered, or given away in the name of "the higher good." 

There is no other higher good, than knowing who you are, who God is, and tapping into that power.


Maybe the fire we perceive as hell is just the pure love and essence of and image of God burning and purifying our being and incinerating anything that is not real, is not love.

A love that burns away everything else, because there is nothing else.

And if you haven't cultivated that, allowed it to grow in your own soul, and instead have plundered and planted darkness---taken the crowns away from others. The karmic smoke may just be all that is left.

We may feel isolated.

We may feel disconnected. 

But that is all an illusion. The only real thing is unity.

Fires may be burning. 

People may be trying to take your crown.

Don't let them!

We may be in a drought. Thirsty. Wanting rain.

But to end it, I think we all have to look inward. Always. The outside will always reflect back, just as the planets and stars, and the earth, will reflect our own pulse, and ultimate state our hearts are in.

 Just think how fast the earth could transform if we all collectively tuned in to a deep inner harmony? What if our souls were well tended, and watered, and looked after? What kind of seeds of light could be planted there.


What kind of garden would grow in the outside world if we ended dryness in our own beings? Perhaps, it could end starvation of spirit and body, and feed an entire world from our well watered soul-soil because the harvest could be ten fold. 

Hold onto your crown. It is yours.

 Even if it means living like a monk for the rest of my life, I will gladly keep mine.



 


 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate this blog