Friday, July 16, 2021

Hungry Irish cats getting their breakfast on the farm

 

 
 
So yesterday my cats were being particularly cute. They like to reach out and try to grab the milk as it comes their way. They love their morning breakfast ritual. I thought it was fun, because as I dubbed the music over it, the goat's hoof sounded like it was in time with the music. I never knew we had a river dancing goat, but I think we do. And some Irish cats. 
And just because I'm feeling a bit Irish, or Celtic, and love listening to some good bagpipes, I have to share these pictures of my red shamrocks dressing up in irish plaid. The wind was blowing just right through the window, creating a vacuum effect, so the pattern of the screen made them look something like an irish kilt.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate this blog