Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wrenchaphone, hank drum, and other fun stuff.


Hi, hello, greetings, aloha, howdy, and so forth.

I couldn't figure out which one to say, so I said them all. Beginnings always are the hardest to write. Especially when I know that I've probably started out all my blog posts with hi, or hiya. 

Hi sounds so droll. So drab. But what else can you say? Actually, I'm sure there's a lot I could say.
But never mind, that's not important.

I hope you are doing well, and that spring has reached your corner of the world.
Here, one day it's spring, the next it's winter. Yesterday I bought a sweater. Usually I would think twice before buying a sweater in March. But the way it's been going, the cold keeps on coming. So I decided to be prepared. Perhaps mother nature will now play a joke on me and it'll be warm from here on out.

Who knows. But I'm okay with that.
I'll put my sweater in the closet, and rejoice that I don't have to use it.
It amazes me how often I think about writing in here, how many things I want to share, yet something else always gets in the way.


Oh boy. Now that I'm sitting down, I'm very tired, and I think I want to go to bed.

Wow, how's that for a blog post? I really truly impress myself. My thoughts are all meshed together, like a pot of stew that's been boiling for far too long.

Suffice it to say, I will write more. Always. Ha.

So before going to bed, I decided to share a music video I made of my sister, my mom and myself. It's not a music music video. Just a short video demonstrating the different music we love to do. It features the wrenchaphone, hank drum, and other fun stuff. My sister made made a lot of these musical instruments, including restoring a hundred year old violin that was ready for the trash. Now listen to how it sounds. :) 

Night ya all. I'm so ready for bed.  
For some reason the video link won't behave, so you'll have to just click on the link, and It'll take you to the video. 

click here to watch the video on youtube


1 comment:

  1. I like your post about "Wrenchaphone, hank drum, and other fun stuff " very nice post. It is very help full.I do appreciate about this post & this blog ... :)
    tongue drum
    steel tongue drum
    tank drum

    ReplyDelete

Translate this blog