Thursday, July 19, 2012

Piano Guys

Hi, 


I just came across some nifty videos I wanted to share. The first one is of some awesome musicians.

What's cool was when I was about 16 or seventeen years old, I got to perform with one of them (kinda) 

Our town had a scholarship beauty pageant, and they got Jon Schmidt to perform between our performances.  

I made up a song on the piano, and played it that night. Had I know that this genius piano guy would be there, I don't know if I would have had the guts to go through with my song.  I remember that John signed my program, and told me that he liked my music or something to that effect. I wonder if he was telling the truth...hmmm. 

My mom took a picture with him and me. I think I still have it in my scrapbook. 


Anywho, I love their music. I love how they perform it. I love how they are so creative with their music, and have so much fun with it. I love how they take an  old piece of music and make it new again---make it their own.

I want to capture that same amount of creativity, fun, and enthusiasm in my life, and in the projects I undertake.


 Anywayz. If you have a moment, take a peak. If you have more time, go watch the rest of the Piano Guys videos. I think I'm in love with their cello player. I love his music! 

If I was to pick a soundtrack for my life, I think their music would be in the top ten. :) 

P.S. I know my blog has music. So you can either watch the videos from my blog, or YouTube. If you do watch it from my blog, take note that you can turn off the music via the sidebar. You may have to scroll down quite a bit to do so.  Sorry about that. 

Enjoy.

Oh, and I'm sorry about the changing fonts on here. They seem to have a mind of their own. Same thing goes for the pictures I post on here. Sometimes they end up all squished, and other times they look just fine. It's always a mystery to me. 

                                       
                        I think this first video is one of my favorites.






                                                I love this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







 









 
 Love this song. But the African dude kinda gets annoying towards the end. (Smiles...just saying) 






The last video is a time laps video above earth. I liked it because it's really beautiful. We really live in amazing time to see so many wonders never seen before. Also I liked the video because it helps remind me to put things in perspective. Sometimes its hard to make sense of our problems, and the purpose of our own lives. But God sees the greater picture. We are his greatest creation, even though it doesn't seem like it at times.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate this blog