Saturday, April 21, 2012

Follow Your Passion!



Hi everybody! I know I said I was going to give you all a little synopsis into my life the next time I posted, but you'll have to wait a little bit longer. Until then, I came across this video and thought it was very inspiring. It states many of  my thoughts on following your passion. 


If I don't accomplish anything else in these posts, but give you a little hint of hope that living your passion is possible, then I feel that this blog has been a success. I want people to look at me and my life and say, "She did it, so maybe, just maybe I can do it too."


By living your dreams you give permission for others to do the same. You give your children hope. And that is all we really need to have when we start out on something new. Hope. Your hope will turn into action, and action into passion, and passion into enthusiasm. I read in the book, The artist way,  that enthusiasm stems from the Greek word, To be filled with God. 

To be filled with God is a wonderful thing---I think. He is the master creator, and he is the one who wants us to use the creative gifts he has given us. 

 I want to be filled with enthusiasm and passion. I want to be in love with what I spend my time doing. I want to have joy in the now.

You have my permission to do the same. 

In the words of Ray Bradbury, "you've been put in the world to love the act of being alive." 

Until next time,
Steph
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate this blog