Saturday, September 19, 2009

The GREAT and GRAND Beginning


My best, and first post---so far.

Thus begins the start of my blogging days. Random thought---has anyone thought about how weird the word, "blog" is? It sounds like a term used in the game Balderdash. If I heard the word, and didn't know what it meant, this is what I'd say it was: A term used when a redneck wanted to take a bath. "I'm pretty dirty from working the fields. I better go take a blog. Get squeaky clean. Don't know what I'd do without my daily blog."

Why blog? It sounds like dog, hog, smog, fog, log.

Hopefully my blog is better than smog.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate this blog