Sunday, October 6, 2024

Peaceful Qi gong

A few years ago, Bess found Qi Gong, at a very emotionally difficult time. There was so much family drama going on. It was hard to keep my mind quiet. 
 
But this helped so very much. To keep my mind peaceful.
 And we both thought it very relaxing. And beautiful. I really like all the Shaolin temple Qi Gongs. I find them so soothing. And they help keep my mind soft, and peaceful. It's so different than the American exercise approach, which feels aggressive, and arrogant, and super goal oriented, not now oriented. All of his videos I find beautiful insight. Plus, it tickles me that I can sort of read at east the number bit of some of the symbols, as I've been learning the Japanese numbers, which is music at least for koto. One way that I can love numbers, turn them into music.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate this blog