Thursday, April 18, 2024

Better view

 

                Dear blog,

                It has been intense. 

My sister is on the mend.  She went home today. 

I hope her eyes heal all the way.

 It was real hard, because her eyes and forehead were so swollen, she couldn’t see at all. And I had to keep spraying her face, and eyes with some oils, and different things. And spoon feeding her, because she couldn’t on her own.  The swelling has gone down, and she is able to see now, and is feeling much better.

People coming and going. So much asking to be seen clearly.  So much I could describe.

I realize to be someone's eyes is only giving away a grace that has been given to me time, and time again. And maybe, without knowing it, I was the one who got given many of God's puppies, from so many places, and people, and loving hearts.

And this love, and seeing are meant to return to the sources they came from, doubled.

 Epiphanies....

Yet. I'm still processing...trying stay in my own home frequency. As there has been so much swirling.

Trying to be a good nurse. 

Trying to stay in center.

I feel energy so much.

It sometimes gets overwhelming.

With everything going on in my family, and extra stuff that happens, and world family that needs us, Bess and I are thankful for extra grace that comes, so we can be good mirrors to ourselves, each other, our family, and the world, because it gets real difficult. Trying to honor oneself, and other, and the whole at the same time. Everyone wants us to be anchors and fixers, and healers, and so knowing how to honor yourself in the most loving way, is sometimes hard to see, especially amid storms. 

But good mirrors with enough light, remind you who you are. 

And my heart is the best mirror I have, and I use it to see by. It has helped me see light, and love, and it has reminded me always, that love is the most beautiful thing. It shines, and shines. 

And I love my heart. And love the reflection of it. And I love God.

And I love the knowing.

 Spirit is always there, calling me back to that peaceful space, to my inner mirror. 

 My calm.

So I can give that seeing away as best I can.

 Since my last moondog post, I think I've seen some things in this eclipse energy. Stuff I'm trying to understand from my view.

Gathering the pieces of the mirrors that have been given me, to see clearer. And it's strange because what I see is that if mirrors don't have enough light shined on them.

They can't see the truth.

And perhaps this is all game of mirrors. Maybe....

Like giving my dog away.

God gives his love away.

And if no one shines the light back. God's best puppies don't know that they are good dogs.

The mirror can't see the truth of itself, nor can it shine light on anyone else. And until a mirror is inner lit, it needs an outside light, to give it a spark.

I do believe my sister Bess. Is inner lit. Because she's always had a really good compass. An inner sense. A place of higher ground, a truth that is fixed.

An energy I appreciate, because it helps pull me back when I've given too many of my own puppies away.

And sometimes we change roles, and I stay in the center, where the oil is.

And she is the spark.

And sometimes I am the spark. And she is the oil.

And sometimes you are the spark, the oil, and the lamp.

And we all are recipients of Grace.

And then place-holders for it.

And when we all see clearly, we are all that at once, in the oneness. 

We can all be that for each other. 

And it's so beautiful, because the energy of love never dies, and is always shining through the cracks, giving us glints of the deep inner truth, when we need it most.

And then there are the mirrors that see invisible things, that stay fixed in a knowing that is spiritual in nature. A fixed place, of love that is unconditional.

A grid that holds kingdom of heaven reflected inside it.

Of a palace of our hearts.

Beautiful. True.

And this unchanging, unfailing truth is my fixed space of knowing.

My heart space.

This place has helped me know a knowing beyond seeing, or intellect.

The God space.

Where love dwells.

And I'm starting to see.

That as we give our puppies away, the light we have, I feel there is a circle of seeing. Sometimes we all switch roles, playing the part of giving away grace, the one who needs grace, the seeing, a close up zoomed seeing, that is centered more in the world, the part of staying a little more zoomed out into the inner grid--- centered in the inner grid of truth. Fixed, so a light always stays lit.

And sometimes we both play the same part, and grace covers us.

And sometimes we are the one receiving the light, the third sight that sees for us, a seeing that sees it all. That is our eyes, when they are too swollen to see.

I do believe this third seeing is always there.

And it is beautiful. All of it. 

This anchor point.

A love, and light beyond words, or actions, or thoughts, or deeds, eyes or mirrors. 

A heart echo.

When you grope in the dark to see the truth of who you are.

And it is to this echo I write.

So the echo I feel, comes back to you in some form.

So you can stay lit. 

So you can see that the light will always shine.

Love. Keeps the light always lit.

The oil.

The spark.

Always there.

The unseen mirrors.

Spiritual mirrors. That see the unseen.

Earthly mirrors that show you, earthly things.

And if God blesses you with a greater seeing, spirit puts both those seen, and unseen pieces of mirrors together. And you can see the stars, and moon reflected on its surface, just as you can see the sun, and clouds, and daylight.

Two truths simultaneously. 

And we all see from the fixed knowing that we have. Until light enters, and we see light shining even in the darkest mirrors.

Because the spirit of God shines through us, showing us the truth, even in the darkest surfaces. Because of our inner light.

Light reflects itself on all the mirrors it sees. The stars, the moon, the sun, the sky, the clouds, all of it.

The kingdom of heaven, reflected, one mirror at a time.

Reflected for you to see deep within.

Treasures to be found even on the most cloudy surfaces. 

For mirrors show you things....


 




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate this blog